jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Everything what happens to you does have a positive outcome. Can you agree with

1. jantamaya profile image74
    jantamayaposted 7 years ago

Everything what happens to you does have a positive outcome. Can you agree with me?

2. daileysc profile image56
    daileyscposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, I do not believe everything in life has a positive outcome.  For instance, if one is in a major accident there is not likely a positive outcome; rather, there is probably pain, suffering, and injury.  Also, if one is without food then one goes hungry, loses weight, and becomes unhealthy.  If one becomes ill, one suffers and is unhappy.  I could think of many examples, but I do not believe everything has a positive outcome.

3. TinaTango profile image68
    TinaTangoposted 7 years ago

Yes I do definitely agree!  "Diamonds are made with pressure." It has happened to me so many times.

4. skarup profile image61
    skarupposted 7 years ago

Makes me think of the glass being half full.  It's all perspective. I choose to think one can find the good in the bad......when one door closes - open up your windows :-)

5. whaturmissing profile image82
    whaturmissingposted 7 years ago

Even though not all things have a positive outcome, you can still cope with it in a positive manner and not a destructive one.  Then you can get back to the perspective that life is happy and the glass is half full.

6. DellNixon profile image69
    DellNixonposted 7 years ago

I think everything that happens to me has a positive outcome, only not always positive for me.

7. n.pady profile image54
    n.padyposted 7 years ago

not everything needs to have a positive outcome. most of the things in life for me has had a positive outcome, which i never realised at that time, but later when i looked back at it, it was truly to my advantage.

8. SweetMarie83 profile image77
    SweetMarie83posted 7 years ago

I do think everything in life CAN have a positive outcome, it's all about perspective.  If you have bad things happen to you, even if you suffer greatly, chances are you at least learn something along the way - to be grateful, to appreciate the things you DO have, to learn to enjoy the small things in life.  It's all how you look at it - you can turn any situation into a negative one if you have a negative attitude, but it's easier on you and everyone around you if you can look at the positive.

working