jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

1. ChilliWilly profile image60
    ChilliWillyposted 6 years ago

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

2. Tusitala Tom profile image61
    Tusitala Tomposted 6 years ago

Last night, when I presented a 5-7 minute speech to an audience of around fifty people at a Toastmasters' Public Speaking contest.   I was fully alive, passionate and - I thought - very convincing.   As it was, I didn't run a place.

That's life.   It doesn't always go the way our ego would like it to go.   Maybe I'm being saved for bigger things...

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Three months ago, when my daughter came into the world. A close second, though, would be just in the past couple of weeks -- all of it. I've undergone so much personal and business development and had some really amazing insights into how to grow my business to where I want it to be, it's really made me excited just to be living my normal day-to-day life. I'm actually seeing my path, clearly seeing how I'm moving down it, and everything is just falling into place.

4. mikielikie profile image67
    mikielikieposted 6 years ago

About two weeks ago. I work as a bolt up in a chemical plant. So what does a bolt up do? I bolt up anything from pipe to pumps and just about anything else out there. I also do the grunt work too. Every thing they want, I do. So this is where I insert the "we". And the guys I work with do thing too but I guess I do it with a little more passion. Long story short... the boss over my boss and the boss over that boss offered me a job with them. SWEET! More money, paid vacation, paid holiday and more. I feel alive again everyday since that day.

5. jeff_ibarra profile image51
    jeff_ibarraposted 6 years ago

section; CC2

Everyday of my life is a new chapter.I am thankful enough for what i have now.
         For i consider the most passionate and alive we back when father got home from MALAYSIA for almost a long years.That was the that my emotion got mixed  as well as the other members of the family had they same emotion that i felt.Were very happy  . . .That was the time that marks me forever . .

working