jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do You Have "Secret of Success" tip That You use Daily?

1. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Do You Have "Secret of Success" tip That You use   Daily?

2. muhsmmad profile image54
    muhsmmadposted 7 years ago

Secret of succes is true bleave in GOD and truth every where.

3. Nathan_U profile image76
    Nathan_Uposted 7 years ago

Yep smile.

I usually wake up in the morning and imagine how awesome day it shall be. Then I go to sleep and I say "thanks" for all the awesome things that happened to me.

And basically - I say "screw that, I can smell the money already" and I stick to it smile.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Yes -- for about an hour first thing in the morning, I set myself on the path to success for the day and for the next step toward my long-term goals. Over my morning coffee I will list what I'm going to do today, review things I've learned that will help me or review things I've done in the past that have worked exceptionally well, and review my short-term and long-term goals to make sure that I'm still working toward them and they're still in accordance with what I want. I try to get in about 15-20 minutes of exercise, and then start my work day with the positive energy from that planning and review.

5. webguyonline profile image53
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

yeah, it's dedication plus motivation :-)

6. profile image0
    Kbraggposted 7 years ago

My tip for you is to do the best you do in all you do. And I mean to really put forth all your effort in what you are truely passionate about.