jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you could observe a moment in history, what would that moment be?

1. Genna East profile image90
    Genna Eastposted 7 years ago

If you could observe a moment in history, what would that moment be?

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

Usually, it is the Independence Day when people achieved "freedom" only to realized it is a long way process. It is just the beginning. it is an important day for a nations sense of being and becoming.

3. The Suburban Poet profile image81
    The Suburban Poetposted 7 years ago

It would all revolve around Jesus for me. There is so much at stake for mankind if what the Gospels say about him is true. If I could pick one moment it might be The Sermon on the Mount; or walking on water; or raising Lazurus from the dead; or the trial; or anything that would provide the evidence....

4. LeisureLife profile image72
    LeisureLifeposted 7 years ago

The day prohibition started in the United States...

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I would want to witness the birth of Jesus Christ.  I would want to see the land, feel the chill or warmth of the air and listen to the sounds that surrounded the event.  I would want to embrace it all.

6. eneueneu profile image53
    eneueneuposted 7 years ago

I would love to observe the moment when Abraham Lincoln read the Gettysburg Address, to hear him say that all mean are created equal, what a time !

7. cresandsuzanne profile image59
    cresandsuzanneposted 7 years ago

my parents first date.

i love that story...

8. profile image81
    SeedyKiwiposted 7 years ago

The Kennedy Assassination - i'd like to get the view from the grassy knoll.

9. saanj H profile image75
    saanj Hposted 7 years ago

Hi

I would love to see my mom as a young student. She looks very pretty in her college day photographs. I would love to see her getting the scholarship for higher studies and bringing laurels to her college and department.

10. profile image0
    Sunnie Dayposted 7 years ago

I would have like to wittness the walk of Jane Pittman as she took a drink from the water fountain and to have been on the bus with Rosa Parks. One more step towards equality. Two defining moments in time.

working