jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the unforgetable time in your life ?

1. Abhaque Supanjang profile image79
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 7 years ago

What is the unforgetable time in your life ?

Everyone of us must have passed a lot of experience in our life; they can be the common ones, the good ones, the bad ones, the ridiculous ones, the funny ones, the terrible ones, the interesting ones, the boring, the satisfying, That, from the whole ones that you have passed, which one of them that still stay in your mind, and can not be forgotten, no matter you have tried to. Even, you still remember the exact time when it happened (maybe the second, the minute, the hour, or the date and the day of the occurrence. Can you mention it ? and why is it so impressive to you for all your life ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4890669_f260.jpg

2. yiasa profile image60
    yiasaposted 7 years ago

There are certain moments when I feel great, just in one word awesome. And there are moments when you are sad. But to me actually all of my life that I have been living is an unforgettable moment itself. Because think about it isn't being able to live , to see, to hear the greatest gift we're having.

3. profile image0
    Jussara Scottonposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4891071_f260.jpg

The day I got married.
    Besides getting married to the man that completes me and makes me very happy, at that moment I was surrounded by all the people I love most. Having all our friends and families there pouring good energy on us was amazing and unforgettable.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. It took me up to the next and highest level with my relationship with GOD which is knowing and walking with GOD moment by moment in my life on the earth like Enoch who was not found because GOD took him.

5. MINIMA profile image59
    MINIMAposted 6 years ago

7 th October 2004 11 am Flight FJ 411 Nadi airport Fiji when I left the country with my three children for the security and safety of their lives and to protect them from an inconsiderate , unloving , uncaring father who had threatened to kill the son and get the girls kidnapped by thugs.

working