jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What moment in your life would you consider perfect.

1. NC4Life078 profile image86
    NC4Life078posted 5 years ago

What moment in your life would you consider perfect.

Originally, I wanted to ask "how you would spend a perfect day", but, this question seemed impossible as time would be too short to have a "perfect day". I then wanted to ask "how would you spend a perfect weekend", yet; the possibilities would be endless and would be nothing more than dreams. After some hard thought, I came up with this. I believe the question is realistic and allows us to appreciate some of the greatest moments in our lives and in the world.

2. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 5 years ago

Any moment in which I feel closest to God. Those are perfect moments to me. smile

3. abbykorinnelee profile image72
    abbykorinneleeposted 5 years ago

The day an old boyfriend/bestfriend found me after 15 years.  We had a conversation for seven hours about our adult life, our nasty marriage of abuse and divorce, and he told me when he found me on facebook and read up about what I had been through he admired the strength that I had always had got me through all I went through and became the women, mother, and friend he knew I could always be.  That he let me go fifteen years ago (as friends) because he knew I needed to find my way and one day I would be the friend to someone that he will always and has always been for me.  I left that conversation thinking about the person I really am versus the one I thought I was.  I had this view I was so much of a better person fifteen years ago and strived to be more like her and in reality, the moment I realized I am exactly who I wanted and should be, was the perfect moment for me.  I spent my entire adult life trying to find her and feeling like I was drowining.  It was a very beautiful moment for me.

4. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I've had lots and lots of smaller perfect moments, but the three moments when I first set eyes on each of my three children were, of course, THE perfect moments to which no other nice (even perfect) moments will ever compare.

As far as I'm concerned, each of those three individuals didn't just bring those first, perfect, moments.  They made my life perfect in spite of a whole lot of imperfection (and in some cases, a whole lot worse) in it.

working