This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Should I pursue Pharmacy as major?

1. profile image45
    kristenferriposted 7 years ago

Should I pursue Pharmacy as major?

I am a Junior in High School and althought I have time left to decide, I was just wondering if Pharmacy is right for me. It seams to be the only thing I can think of majoring in. I LOVE Math..and I really enjoyed Chemistry, but I wasn't that good at it. I've taken Biology and Physics and i'm okay at them, but nothing special. Am I way out of my leave considering Pharmacy?

2. wolfissac profile image59
    wolfissacposted 7 years ago

No. Honestly in my experience High School performace is no real indication on how you will perform in college. Go with what interests you. Take your time though because you might find that you have other interests that you didn't think of.

working