jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could go back to high school, what career would you choose to pursue?

1. tipstoretireearly profile image85
    tipstoretireearlyposted 5 years ago

If you could go back to high school, what career would you choose to pursue?

2. BSloan profile image74
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

If I could go back in time, I would study business and economics.  I would be able to open my own business at an early age and be able to manage my money for the future better.

3. Bopi-Cheppu profile image84
    Bopi-Cheppuposted 5 years ago

I have written hubs about careers and jobs in the areas of neuroscience, molecular biology, pharmacology, pharmacognosy, and laboratory animal care technician, research technician in life science and EEG technologist. Please see the link Bopi-Cheppu to find these. Hope this may help you.

4. mommytalks profile image60
    mommytalksposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't. I took alot of twists and turns to get *here*; any other path would have changed the outcome. And, I like *here*. smile

5. Paige Vogel profile image56
    Paige Vogelposted 5 years ago

I would do the same thing all over again.  Go to college and become a teacher.  I loved having my summers off to be with my kids.

6. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I would go after a career like Anthony Bourdain, Samantha Brown and Andrew Zimmer have...traveling and eating my way around the world and learning all about people, their countries and their cultures.