jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do we really need to ask stupid questions on hubpages ?

1. Nishit Trivedi profile image60
    Nishit Trivediposted 6 years ago

Do we really need to ask stupid questions on hubpages ?

I have seen many stupid questions in the question / answers section of hubpages.com, I just want to know why people are not taking this feature seriously to ask meaningful and informative questions ?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5094903_f260.jpg

2. jtyler profile image57
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I'm sure most people don't think their questions are dumb, so it's not that bad.  Some probably ask to get traffic for their hubs.  I say that there are enough good questions evenly spaced out to make it so that the bad questions aren't too annoying.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

it's a matter of opinion. what you consider a stupid question, the person asking might actually want answers or opinions too. i have seen some questions on here that make me wonder about the persons mental stability, but that's just how i feel about what they are asking.

4. MilesArmbruster profile image60
    MilesArmbrusterposted 5 years ago

How many times have we heard that there are no dumb questions? The questions on Hubpages have often been a source of useful topics, because some people ask good questions. I have submitted four or five hubs in response to good questions. It seems that Hubpages is really looking for hubs that are researched and well written. The questions are supposed to be those that will encourage and inspire hubs of that kind. Since Hubpages is not about purely personal content, most of the "personal" questions, although fun, are not really part of the Hubpages mandate. One specific type of question that is just plain wrong are the ones that can be answered with a simple yes or no. Hubpages specifically suggests not writing those kinds of questions, and they normally bug me.
    In the end, if I think the question is stupid, and there are plenty, I just don't answer them.

working