Has Deja Vue ever had a positive effect on your life?

1. tHErEDpILL profile image87
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

Has Deja Vue ever had a positive effect on your life?

Usually for me it feels like I should be paying close attention to the fact that I am realizing that this moment has happened before.  But then as I am trying to figure out what I am supposed to be paying attention to, the feeling goes away and...nothing.  Some precognition huh?  What a gyp.

Has anyone every experienced Deja Vue and it really helped them somehow in the future?

2. Teylina profile image60
    Teylinaposted 6 years ago

More than once; I say positive because I could sense/feel danger in a deja vue way and I changed my course of action; safe again.

3. Sterling Carter profile image75
    Sterling Carterposted 6 years ago

I had an experience while backpacking one time. I seem to have Deja Vue often but usually it is a feeling of that has happened before. I have even been able to "foresee" the next few moments a couple of time too.

But one time when I was backpacking in "new country" I had a feeling of something bad... I couldn't place my finger on it but something was wrong...

After a bit more hiking we came to a overhang. I usually like camping under such places as I know that they have been used for eons by others before me.

I was with a group of friends, a few of which had never been camping before and we were all chatting and setting up camp getting ready to prepare a fire and have our evening meal.

Kevin, a friend of mine was gathering rocks for a fire ring and cook area. I was about to grab a large flat stone to use as a reflector when it hit me...

The feeling I had been having all day... the only thing I had time to do was run and shove Kevin out of the way... A dead tree fell from above and landed exactly where has had been standing. It feel about 80 ft and would have crushed him.

I actually saw the whole thing seconds before it happened. needles to say, he was a happy camper the rest of the weekend.