jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How would you display children's work

1. sharnas profile image57
    sharnasposted 6 years ago

How would you display children's work

2. trimar7 profile image62
    trimar7posted 6 years ago

This is a vague question? What kind of work are you speaking about? This can be as simple as placing on the refridgerator to framing and posting on the wall. You could scan the work and post it online. There are many, many answers to this question.

3. Steph Harris profile image61
    Steph Harrisposted 6 years ago

My son was very often artistic, in that he would draw a lot, so I would go out and buy a frame for each picture and hang them in my hall, they are that good. He and myself are very proud as we tell people "Yes, these were drawn by Sam, aren't they good?"

4. Monisajda profile image73
    Monisajdaposted 6 years ago

My kids are very young so I use scotch tape and tape their drawings to the walls of our kitchen and their room. Eventually, I remove older works and display newest. It works great for their self-esteem since I am an artist and our house is full of my art. That way they feel as if they are treated as artists, too. My oldest one has been given blank canvases for her last birthday and paints and she used them to decorate her room.

5. Farmer Brown profile image68
    Farmer Brownposted 6 years ago

All over the house and office!  At home we tack some up on the walls (I am not picky about the paint since we have to redo it when the kids stop writing on them), in piles on tables and dressers, and of course - on the fridge.

working