Do you believe that we can learn how to experience more miracles in our life?

1. qlcoach profile image74
    qlcoachposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that we can learn how to experience more miracles in our life?

Maybe miracles are unlimited opportunities waiting to manifest into our immediate reality. If true, than we can learn to access this process of positive choices.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5412027_f260.jpg

2. DTroth profile image66
    DTrothposted 6 years ago

Hi qlcoach...interesting question...

I believe...no, I KNOW...that we ALL have the ability to tap into a deeper state of total conscientiousness.   Not neccessarily becoming psychic, but being completely aware of the living things (life force) around us and being able to "tap into" and "feel" their energy as well as our own.  I know it sounds fruity or nutty to most people, but it really is true.   

Simply put, you have to learn how to crawl before you can walk, right?  Well, it's the same with your mind/brain.  You have to "teach" your mind to be keenly aware and allow it to be open to new ideas and be able to accept the very basics of the process of evolving "thought" before you can discover new, boundless territory...and yes, that means maybe even becoming psychic.  Truly...it's a mind blowing journey, but one very well worth taking.  If you can achieve this great accomplishment, to me, THAT is a miracle within itself. (:

May peace and love remain in your heart and soul...always,
    Diana

working