jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe we are alone in the universe?

1. LJForvour profile image59
    LJForvourposted 6 years ago

Do you believe we are alone in the universe?

Do you believe in the presence of extra-terrestrials on Earth?

2. PaulPd0 profile image82
    PaulPd0posted 6 years ago

I actually heard that they released a story on the news yesterday that one in 16 or 26 (cant remember) "Super Earths" that they recently found could possibly already be supporting life on it's surface.

I think everything we hear in the news is old news, so just imagine the possibilities...How about that guy that said he had his hand blown off by an alien while doing mining work for the government? There are a whole lot of questions, unfortunately we don't have very many answers to work with sad

3. LJForvour profile image59
    LJForvourposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I read that on MSN.com. It makes me sad that the US stopped space exploration...but as far as I know the UK hasn't.

4. mythicalstorm273 profile image78
    mythicalstorm273posted 6 years ago

No I do not believe we are alone.  The question is not if we are alone, but when and where will we find the evidence to prove it.  Honestly though I am okay with not wondering too much about what else is out there because I believe our world needs a lot more help and we would probably just kill any planet with any life on it anyways!

5. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

To quote Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking :

We are just a tiny speck in this vast universe ......so whats the big deal ...

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star....

So I guess we still lack understanding of what goes beyond our earth ....

6. Jared Zane Kessie profile image94
    Jared Zane Kessieposted 6 years ago

I don't think we are alone, but I also don't think those extra-terrestrials look like the bug eyed creatures we make them out to be. I think there is possible other human life out there.

working