jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What Myers-Briggs Personality Type Are You?

1. inaniLoquence profile image71
    inaniLoquenceposted 6 years ago

What Myers-Briggs Personality Type Are You?

I am an INTJ (Intuition, Introversion, Thinking, Judgement) in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and I found out that I am quite unique (only 1-4% of the population have this personality) so come share what type you are and tell us something about it. big_smile

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5600309_f260.jpg

2. cre8ivOne profile image77
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

Since I have never seen this before I am taking a stab at distinguishing which one I am.  I think I am mostly a problem solver. Is there a questionnaire that goes along with this?

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

I have administered this and similar tests in psychological practice and workforce development programs for several years and really don't like them much for accuracy. However, we have an in-depth analysis that can be done, and it's revealed that I am supposed to be both INTJ and ENTJ equally. So "Everything can be improved in constantly occurring and exciting challenges."

That IS more accurate for me, I must say.

4. INFJay profile image80
    INFJayposted 6 years ago

INFJ and I write under INFJay primarily because I believe my personality type is reflected in my writing. I've enjoyed reading the numerous hubs by other hubbers on the topic.

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I took the Myers-Briggs Personality Test a couple years ago and got INTJ as well.

6. inaniLoquence profile image71
    inaniLoquenceposted 6 years ago

@Cre8ivOne, you can try this website: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

It was a compulsory test in my school so I took it and found that it quite reflected my personality at that period of time but as I slowly adapted to the new environment (and stopped being an introvert), I think my personality will have changed already. I'm not sure if that is possible but I guess it is.

7. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 6 years ago

I am an INFP. (performing noble service to aid society... although I don't really think I'm all that great) I am currently working on programming a test for this, but as for now there are several places on the internet where this test can be taken.

8. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

i've done this a couple of times ... the one that comes to mind is ENTJ, but i do remember getting different results on different websites. (could be INTJ on the second run)

9. Tia Maria profile image72
    Tia Mariaposted 6 years ago

Years age my results were INTP / INFP depends on the site etc. My mind and heart seemed to have a power struggle smile

working