jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What makes your life worth living?

1. Becca Lopez profile image57
    Becca Lopezposted 6 years ago

What makes your life worth living?

Do you lead a boring life that involves you going to a job you hate yet you still find the joy in your life because you love what you have? If so what is it that makes you so joyful? If you take the other side and decided to follow your dream, are you happy with what you have accomplished?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My family makes my life worth living.  I am not a particular egotistical person, but I do know my family loves me and needs me and I enjoy them all so much.

On a personal level, I would have liked to accomplish more, go to medical school, write a best selling novel, etc.  But I still feel I am pretty lucky at this point in my life.

3. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

Love.
    Having great health.
    Purpose....................................

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I don't like my part-time job and don't get along with anyone there. I don't have any friends at college or work. "Friends" are something that I have not known since middle school and it is the end of my second year in college. My family and I are always fighting each other even though we live in different cities and barely see each other.
    Yet I value life. We do not know what happens after death so it is best to keep what you have than to blindly trade it for something worse.
    Enjoy the simple things as I do. A cup of warm coffee, which I have once a week due to money problems.Visiting my boyfriend twice a week since he lives 30 minutes away and I need to save gas money. A simple hug can brighten my day because no one touches me at work except for the occasional bump. Reading one of my hundreds of books, some of which I keep in boxes because I only have two bookselves. One of my favorite treats of the week consists eating at Popeyes, it is a great change instead of unhealthy McDonalds and dull Taco Bell.
    Think of your goals. What do you plan on doing in the future? My hope is to become a psychology teacher at a community college. To educate, read, and study is my dream, and so I will follow that.

5. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

My family and friends make my life worth living.  I feel sorry for people who do not have that in life, as they are missing the whole   experience.

6. TheOneWhoKnows profile image58
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 6 years ago

Every other day makes life worth living :-))))

7. Barbara Kasey Smi profile image61
    Barbara Kasey Smiposted 5 years ago

The number one thing that makes me happy is my relationship with God; the second my entire family and the life I've had the pleasure to enjoy; the third having wonderful friends that I love. I'm very happy with what I've accomplished in my life.

working