jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you have a college degree, has it helped you obtain a higher paying job?

1. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

If you have a college degree, has it helped you obtain a higher paying job?

If not, do you regret spending the money to go to school?

2. Taleb80 profile image81
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

Sure, it helped me to get a higher paying job.
    But it is not enough, you should keep improve your skills, as the world is changing fast.
    Especially, if you work related to computer & medical...

3. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

No it hasn't.  Yes I do regret it.

4. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

it hasn't really helped me either ... yep i would say i do regret it at times. from what i've personally seen ...  it's much more effective to get paid higher if you're ready to get into the sack with the qualification of a 10th grader.

5. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

Definitely. When there was a promotion in the Administrative level, I was always number one in the rank because of my 3 Master's Degree in Education, Social Sciences and Business. If you have to finish a degree, do it good so that it can be used to climb up the corporate ladder; but this is also depending on the type of job you have and the company you are working with. I am College Professor for more than 20 years now and am working in a private College, so my Education Level is a necessity to get a position in school. With the higher position goes up also the compensation.

6. profile image50
    moisesklineposted 5 years ago

Yes, it certainly has! A degree has helped me land a decent job, and I feel college education has given me a good return on investment. I believe all students should go to college and earn their degrees which would definitely help them build a secure future for themselves and their families. You can read for yourself how students say they benefited by going to college and earning a degree. A good place to begin would be California College San Diego student reviews.
    http://collegeprowler.com/california-co … -san-diego

working