jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Does mutant or super humans exist on earth?

1. shwetha123 profile image70
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Does mutant or super humans exist on earth?

2. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 6 years ago

I believe so.  A lot of people show supreme agility, strength, height and mind power that are outside the norms.  Genius could also fall into this category.

Just my opinion

3. Richard Craig profile image77
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

Who knows? There is some very intelligent or unique people in the world which could be a form of mutation or super human.  For all we know the governments could be trying to enhance the genetic code in humans to make them 'super', just like a movie.  We know they want to try cloning people, so forced mutation would be the next step.

4. ronhi profile image72
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

I don't think so. they exist only in movies and in our imaginations

5. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

If they do they are pretty well hidden...or maybe they are secreted away by some top secret government agency. smile Kinda fun to think about though!

6. juiwei2000 profile image61
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Super human is science fiction, so no.

Mutant on the other hand, yes, genetic mutation exist frequently, in prior to the twenty century in Europe, mutants are frequently been treated as freaks and discriminated against, in the same manner as black people and muslim are been discriminated today, but the discrimination mutants face were frequently more horrible then blacks and muslim.

The most famous mutant the world ever seen, is an American man, who has as much hair as a monkey and were frequently mistaken to be an ape, by those who don't know.  His children on the other hand did not inhereited his mutated genes and look like any ordinary human.

Although if you are talking about the sort of mutant you see on X man, then No, that is plan science fiction.  No real life mutant have that sort of power.  Real life mutant might for example, have hands that look different from us, have more fur then  us, born with no arms, born with more fingers and toes, those are the ultimate difference

1. starlightreflex profile image80
      starlightreflexposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Stan Lee found at least 5 of them. He actually found more than twenty, but only 5 passed muster (mutant, super human, beneficial change). I wrote an article about them, and found 5 more and then 5 more. So I know of 15 out of six billion people.