jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is your personal style to get dressed for the day right away or sometimes lounge

1. Nellieanna profile image81
    Nellieannaposted 6 years ago

Is your personal style to get dressed for the day right away or sometimes lounge around in your PJs?

Is it your personal choice or determined by your work?  Either way, how does it make you feel to be ''up and at'm" vs. laid-back and unstructured by your own choice?

2. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

I used to always get dressed up for the day immediately. Since I've become pregnant and self-employed, I've found myself typically lounging in my husband's oversized clothes most of the day... mainly because that's all the fits anymore. =P

3. ValL profile image60
    ValLposted 6 years ago

I also work from home and find myself always dressed in comfy old clothes. I must admit I do think I'd be more productive if I was dressed as if going into the office.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

A personal day is determined by what you do with your day. Reading a book, lounging in front of the tv, going for a bike ride, painting my nails, coloring my hair, wearing comfortable clothes, anything that brings a little enjoyment. A personal day does not have to do with work. Wearing you PJ's when working, as I work from home, might make you feel alright. However, it makes me slow and more sleepy. Wearing jeans and a comfortable t-shirt help my speed and attention.

5. sasanqua profile image81
    sasanquaposted 6 years ago

I like to eat breakfast in my pjs and then get dressed when I've finished eating...this is a good system if you're likely to spill your breakfast on your clothes!