jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe that there's a Space Station behind the Moon?

1. tree57 profile image38
    tree57posted 6 years ago

Do you believe that there's a Space Station behind the Moon?

2. Alexander Mark profile image84
    Alexander Markposted 6 years ago

That's interesting. I think we also have to ask who might have a space station back there. Some people say that Nazis are ON the moon or even inside the moon, but I don't think so. If anyone has a space station behind the moon, it's definitely the Americans. After that, I would expect the Japanese to have something up there, they did claim a planet if I remember correctly. If Russia has the resources, then they would have been my second choice, but I don't think they have enough military space assets to resist American blocking.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image61
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

A book was written quite a while back titled "Who Built the Moon." I believe Alex Collier has also talked a lot about the moon being a hollow spacecraft. The evidence is certainly interesting at least. Ours is the only moon which is gravitationally locked to its host planet, so we never see the dark side. NASA noted both when the lunar module landed and when a rocket was crashed into the surface to search for water that it "rang like a bell." Of course, I am of the opinion that if there are lunar bases, they are probably Japanese...possibly American. I imagine that in my lifetime, we will have our first "space war." At least, I expect that an attack will be launched from space. George Friedman covered this in "The Next 100 Years."

1. andrew savage profile image59
      andrew savageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Interesting. Does Japan have intentions to continue space exploration?

4. scottcgruber profile image78
    scottcgruberposted 6 years ago

No. Certainly not one controlled from Earth. While the Earth-Moon L2 point would be a good place for a future station, such as a fuel depot for deep-space manned missions or a communications satellite for lunar bases, there's no reason to believe there's anything there now.

5. andrew savage profile image59
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

I do not see why there would not be a station on the moon- it is a very interesting place and an excellent point for the species to begin further exploration and studies. It would also be an exceptional place to build observatories and an underground city.

working