jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What make you different from other people?

1. MrsHernandez profile image60
    MrsHernandezposted 6 years ago

What make you different from other people?

All of us are unique in our own way, what make you so special????

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5834143_f260.jpg

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Unlike the cow you posted, or just about any photo of anyone you'll see in a magazine, I'm not Photoshopped.

3. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

Well, I suppose I could say that a few of my particular characteristics, put together, make me unique:

1) Umbrella statements make me uncomfortable.
    2) I am what is known as a "finisher." I'm the one who usually ends up completing the project.
    3) I love a good debate, provided everyone stays respectful and backs up every assertion with reliable sources. I think we can learn from one another while arguing our particular points of view.
    4) I have an absolutely unrelenting sweet tooth.
    5) I'm that paradoxical skeptical-but-hopeful romantic who never really believed, in her heart of hearts, in the "happily ever after."
    6) In spite of #5, I actually met and married the Prince Charming of my dreams— the perfect man for me—and have had to change my mind about "happily ever after."

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'm real. what i mean is i don't act like i care about what is socially acceptable like idiots dying from aids, drunks and junkies ending up homeless, people sitting around complaining about how poor they are etc. if you ask my opinion about something, i don't care who you are, i don't sugar coat it.

5. MrsHernandez profile image60
    MrsHernandezposted 6 years ago

This question is not to discriminate anyone so dont take it the wrong way, like i said all of us are unique in our own ways and I just want to creat a debate about others habilities and diferences!

6. kerlynb profile image91
    kerlynbposted 6 years ago

I am special because genetics has it that there never was and never would be somebody exactly like me in trillions of years.

Also, no other person has been through what I've been through or has seen exactly what I have seen all throughout my life smile

I am not the best nor the worst but I am unique smile

working