jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How to learn a new language fast and easily?

1. Ruchi Urvashi profile image75
    Ruchi Urvashiposted 6 years ago

How to learn a new language fast and easily?

2. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Rosetta Stone. Believe it or not, the program works. However, this route cost plenty of money. Even so, there is a free online website that helps teach you different languages at your own pace. However, it is not as helpful as Rosetta Stone.
    http://www.busuu.com/

3. infoforum profile image68
    infoforumposted 6 years ago

By listening to that language regularly, listening to their songs and reading their books. While learning a new language do not listen to songs and radio shows in your mother tongue. It's my personal experience.

4. otsipaku profile image76
    otsipakuposted 6 years ago

I used Pimsleur audio books to learn Spanish. Listened to 10 lessons and after that I already did not get into trouble in Spain, knew the basics! But I'd recommend a book beside the audio books - you probably want to know, how the words look like and study grammar etc also.

5. oldhorse profile image67
    oldhorseposted 6 years ago

I don't know a short-cut.  If you didn't grow up speaking a language, learning another one takes time and effort.

6. smileitstuesday profile image62
    smileitstuesdayposted 6 years ago

If you have the means, visit the native country! The fastest way to learn the language you want is to live with it, have it around you at all times so you have no choice but to learn it. It's a great way to learn colloquial language too, which is important if you want to live there.

7. denkmuskel profile image76
    denkmuskelposted 6 years ago

Visiting a language class has certain disadvantages that for some learners are outweighing the advantages. In the end they are at least 50% more expensive than private lessons. Although certain learners might profitate out of disciplinary and social reasons. read more

8. nemanjaboskov profile image75
    nemanjaboskovposted 6 years ago

I have written a hub about this, and it is based on personal experience. It is best to immerse yourself into the language, and try to 'live' and 'think' the language as much as you can:
    http://nemanjaboskov.hubpages.com/hub/L … Experience

working