jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Would you rather be really cold or really hot?

1. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

Would you rather be really cold or really hot?

And why?

2. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I can only take off so many clothes.  Obviously I'd rather be cold.

3. arusho profile image61
    arushoposted 6 years ago

Cold, definitely, you can always exercise to warm up.  If you die, you just freeze and fall asleep.  If you're too hot, you feel sweaty and thirsty, yuk!

4. point2make profile image83
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

I believe it is easier to deal with excessive cold that with excessive heat.

5. vmartinezwilson profile image86
    vmartinezwilsonposted 6 years ago

I'm going to be by my lonesome here and say I'd rather be really hot.  I'm used to the heat and have recently moved to an cooler area.  I have found that I am a wimp to the cold.

6. hush4444 profile image72
    hush4444posted 6 years ago

Definitely really hot.  I feel claustrophobic when I have to wear closed toe shoes, let alone coats and gloves.  Brrrrrr.

7. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

The older I get the less I seem to be able to handle cold weather so, for me, I guess I would have to choose hot over cold here.

8. bluewaterbay profile image61
    bluewaterbayposted 6 years ago

I can deal with the cold pretty well, but due to my aversion to wearing a lot of layers, I'll have to go with really hot.

9. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

Definitely cold...I love sweatshirts and blankets. smile With being hot - once you get down to skin you can't take anything more off (although I suppose you could douse yourself in ice water). smile

10. Magicdust Staff profile image60
    Magicdust Staffposted 6 years ago

Cold definitely - You can dress for the cold but theres only so much you can un-dress for the heat...

working