jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What teacher inspired you the most?

1. KrystalD profile image80
    KrystalDposted 6 years ago

What teacher inspired you the most?

We all have had many teachers along the way. As you move forward in this time of reflection and renewal, share one inspiring teacher in your journey.

2. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

My high school creative arts teacher.  He let us learn an abundance of crafts and taught us sound basics of art too.

3. Tonu1973 profile image60
    Tonu1973posted 6 years ago

I would have to say that the most influential teacher that I have ever had was my 9th grade science teacher, and I almost never had him.  If my grades had been a tad bit higher through middle school, I would have entered highschool in Biology.  As luck would have it my middle school years were not my favorite and I entered highschool in Earth Science.  Over the course of that year I developed a love for the sciences and the environment that I keep with me to this day.

4. TFScientist profile image89
    TFScientistposted 6 years ago

Ken Kinrade, my year 10 and 11 Chemistry teacher. An absolute nutter! Very prone to going off on a tangent. For example, a discussion on the Haber process would quickly move onto elements, then stars, then the universe, then viking warfare, and back to the Haber Process. Such an interesting man - the main reason for me eschewing a career in law and following one in science.

Thanks Ken!