If something went wrong in the world tomorrow, what preparations have you made?

1. ElderYoungMan profile image79
    ElderYoungManposted 6 years ago

If something went wrong in the world tomorrow, what preparations have you made?

Biblically and where the current news is concerned, we are on the edge of an oil related shut down of what we know as the food supply systems.  That's just one thing that can interrupt our way of life.  If something happened, what preparations have you made if any?

2. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 6 years ago

I honestly have not made any preparations.What I have done is to keep up to date on current events and the signs of the times.I believe that education is one of the most important things for me to do.I want to stay educated on living off the land if I had to.How to stay warm if I had no shelter, what to do if I was hungry with no available food or market near by.Herbs and roots to pick in order to medicate or feed myself.How to trap and clean an animal if it was my only food source. Most people that I know stock-up on survival foods but what happens if you are not even close enough to that food source.I do believe in stocking the cabinets and making sure that I have a first aid kit.Extra water and batteries always come to mind.But I believe that it should go deeper than that and we should be prepared for anything.
    I hope that I haven't gotten off of the beaten path but this is the first thing that came to my mind when I read your question.

3. georgepjr profile image70
    georgepjrposted 5 years ago

I personally am always ready for something to go wrong.  It's a really good idea to keep no perishable foods or some boxes of military grade M.R.E.s (meals ready to eat) they have a shelf life of up to 16 years.  It's also a good idea to keep at the least 72 hours of food and water and also s layout of what you need to need to stay safe wither it is escaping for war or preparing for a tornado.