Solar flares impact on earth?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

Solar flares impact on earth?

2. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

Oh I have read what Major Ed Dames has written and listen to what he has to say and watched his videos. It doesn't take a remote viewer or prophet to come up with any of this stuff and anyone claiming to have the backing of the Criminals In Action (CIA) should be watched like a viper.

Consider for a moment anyone that would tell us about the end of the World for a price, get my first video free and all my others for half price . . . Paleeeease!

It reminds me of all these self help gurus that charge you an arm and a leg for their seminar and regurgitate a bunch of psycho babble about the 'secret' or teach you how to meditate.

Any knowledge you gain will come from your own enlightenment and self awareness so you might as well discover it for yourself, spend the money on the homeless or the sick and suffering.

3. ChapmanHester profile image70
    ChapmanHesterposted 6 years ago

This is a potential phenomenon, there are a large number of small debris that hits our atmosphere everyday, but most of it burns up on entry into our upper ionosphere.  The earth has a protective layer that bars not only from solar radiation like from solar flares which send a constant radiation hitting our planet.  It also protects from asteroids and other astronomical debris that may enter our planets gravity field, and get pulled in.  Solar flares come from the sun, and would like any small debris be reflected back and destroyed by our atmosphere.  They could affect satellites because they reside above the protective layer of our planet.  They are naturally more vulnerable and could knock out communications, but there are always backups.  Relatively the chances of true damage being caused other than loss of signal on your cell phones, and tv signal there shouldn't be enough of an impact to affect daily life more than a storm knocking out power for a few days would cause.