jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What major events experienced have helped 'shape' you as an individual?

1. Pearldiver profile image80
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

What major events experienced have helped 'shape' you as an individual?

What major events within your life have helped define you as the person that are today?  What lessons have you learned from this that you could share with those younger, to help them in their lives?

2. Catzgendron profile image75
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

We live, we learn, we grow and each steps brings us closer to the person we are today's life lessons brings us closer to who we will be tomorrow and the cycle continues. read more

3. rickzimmerman profile image81
    rickzimmermanposted 5 years ago

Find your course through twists and turns Painting by Rick Zimmerman Yes, we are each the sum of all we have been through. All we have seen. All we have touched, and all we have been touched by. All we have learned, all we know, and all we know we... read more

4. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

My childhood on the farm, with my family, mostly very happy, then the death of my parents and the birth of my son. The lesson of impermanence...the importance of the now...

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

pretty heavy duty questions there PD   smile

unfortunately, personal losses...that just sucks when i think about it.

lessons? - live in the moment, really notice what's around you, see it, hear it, feel it, taste it..
    and let all the small stuff go and fly on by you..it's not worth thinking about...it's really trivial....

'life is a blink of the eye'

live life to the fullest and i mean that...don't hesitate, don't second guess...there are many chapters to fulfill...change is good...

hmmm...i could go on and on  smile...but, how to explain it to someone younger, i'm not sure how to clearly articulate what's in my heart and soul

working