What is the best ways to stay driven?

1. chrae profile image72
    chraeposted 6 years ago

What is the best ways to stay driven?

Over the recent months I feel as if I have been lowering my standards for punctuality, thoroughness and quality with my school work. I feel as if I am losing my drive and ambition to hold onto high standards and feel like "I just can't be bothered!" I used to pride myself on the three qualities I mentioned and now I feel as if they aren't worth it. So what are the best ways to stay driven and continue to perform at my best?

2. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

Do you know where are you going to? If you keep running into dead ends, try reaching within for what you need:

1.What is your plan for future? Once your school is finished and the daily grind of earning of living starts...what are you passionate about?

2.Think back to when you were little one and rekindle old hopes and dreams. Some may have come true but others are sure to have fallen by the wayside as you grew up.

3.How do you want to be remembered? Most people think that what they leave behind has to be something huge or global, but reality is most people leave behind a far more modest legacy. It's really about the way you've lived our life and the choices you have made.

4.What are you waiting for? Until you get real about emotional, physical, spiritual blockages in your life, you tend to just tread water. There is no better time than now to get started...