What are the best ways to introduce people to HubPages?

1. alifeofdesign profile image91
    alifeofdesignposted 5 years ago

What are the best ways to introduce people to HubPages?

HubPages, although still in it's infancy, has been around for a bit and yet I have spoken to so many people that are unfamiliar with it. While these same people may not participate in Pinterest and Twitter, they are aware of them. Why the difference in these social sites? Are there ways to get more people aware of HubPages?

2. Faith Reaper profile image89
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

By word of mouth, as I tell those of my friends about Hub Pages, who are writers, to check HP out.  Plus one can always share hubs on FB, or click the like to HP link and it will pop in hubs from other hubbers just automatically on your FB page and you can share to all your friends in that manner as well.  I know there are tons of others sites too.  I had never heard of HP until I read about a hubber in our local, county magazine, where she was featured, and I found it so very interesting, that I went to check it out in April and joined myself.  But until that day that I had read about this particular hubber, I had never heard of Hub Pages prior.

1. alifeofdesign profile image91
      alifeofdesignposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Faith, having a Hubber highlighted in a local paper is a great way to introduce more people to Hubpages! Thank you for your thoughts.
      Best Regards,

working