jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What year was the best year of your life? Describe.

1. EuroCafeAuLait profile image84
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

What year was the best year of your life?  Describe.

2. The Marker profile image60
    The Markerposted 6 years ago

2010, when I started to become the captain of my own ship. I fired my boss on the last days of 2009 then started to look for another job on 2010 that offers more freedom. But my true aim is to have my own business or career that makes me my own boss.

Now I have an employer but not a typical boss or employment. They gave me freedom and opportunity to grow and I can work for them on a flexible schedule just as long as I give them good results.

3. jinojohny profile image35
    jinojohnyposted 6 years ago

2010....i got my love success.And also our Marriage  was on may 22 2010.so it is my best year.

4. Dolly Mehta profile image55
    Dolly Mehtaposted 6 years ago

We r human being,happiness & sorrow is our part of life .We aren't defected by the situation still  we have our hopes, dreams & goals.I think everyday comes with new hopes & new experiences because day by day we learn new things.And learn something new is the bestest thing of our life.So,In this way with the time every second,every minute,every day,every week,every year  is the best time of my life........
    I live my life happily tackle with whole situations of my life whether it is good or bad,that's why every year always best for me because i would not like to say "NO FOR HAPPINESS"....