What's the best way to break a contract?

1. Debby Bruck profile image75
    Debby Bruckposted 6 years ago

What's the best way to break a contract?

Every day on the internet people click, "agree" and have legally signed a contract. Whether they download a program, become a member of a website, make an agreement to provide or receive services and goods, contracts bind people to fulfill obligations. Do you have suggestions about writing, signing, and breaking contracts when things do not work out as planned? What if you had a serious illness or accident and you no longer have the funds to pay for your purchase of goods or services?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6345252_f260.jpg

2. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

"What if you had a serious illness or accident and you no longer have the funds to pay for your purchase of goods or services?"

I would sit at home recuperating. Near dinner time (that's when bill collectors call), I would take a fresh dose of pain medication and wait for the phone to ring. I would tell the phone collector the whole sad story, and anything else that came to mind, until they got sick of it and hung up.

3. rocknrollcowboy profile image71
    rocknrollcowboyposted 6 years ago

I would read the contract thoroughly. If you are worried about illness or an accident ask them to put a clause in the contract that covers these. If they won't then try to find another person that offers what you are looking for and see if they will add these items to the contract. If they will then go with them.

working