What Are The Various 2012 Doomsday Scenarios?

1. Shil1978 profile image93
    Shil1978posted 5 years ago

What Are The Various 2012 Doomsday Scenarios?

Is there any scientific basis to some of these doomsday scenarios, or are most of them rooted in myth than any sound facts? Should we be taking any of the scenarios seriously?

2. LauraD093 profile image85
    LauraD093posted 5 years ago

Well I suppose that like most things ...it all depends on who you ask/talk to. Scientific basis and most doomsday scenarios usually as a whole don't really go how they say "hand in hand."  Some facts can be applied and frankly all scenarios in regards to this topic and your general question can be twisted to suit  a valid thesis. Great question...I personally love the ones (questions) that make me go hmm.

3. rave1432 profile image60
    rave1432posted 5 years ago

I think we will be fine. I mean come on, Part 2 of the Hobbit comes out next year, of course we are going to live until then. For all we know, the ancient civilizations could be right, they could be wrong. We will not know until the time comes. I honestly think we will be fine until the sun is ready to explode or swallows the planet or a comet destroys us. I don't think any religious visions will play any part in it.