jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think the Moon landing was faked? What do you think?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image75
    crazyhorsesghostposted 6 years ago

Do you think the Moon landing was faked? What do you think?

Its always been a nagging question in the back of my mind. In the atmosphere of the cold war could America have faked the Moon landing. Remember the movie that was made about a faked moon landing. Could have the moon landings have been an elaborate hoax committed by NASA and the US Government. The photo below was of a training exercise here on earth. Makes you think doesn't it. And how did the US flag move in the wind on the one video when there is no wind on the moon and why no stars. Something to think about.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6389958_f260.jpg

2. ThePelton profile image68
    ThePeltonposted 6 years ago

No, I don't beleive that it was faked.  No, I don't have any solid proof that it wasn't, but I wonder what those who think it was phony have?

3. scottcgruber profile image79
    scottcgruberposted 6 years ago

Nope. The idea that thousands of people from NASA, the Navy, the Air Force, Grumman, Lockheed, and all the other companies and agencies involved managed to perpetrate a hoax of this magnitude is simply idiotic. The moon hoaxers who think they have evidence of faked moon landings are anomaly-hunters who think reality should look like what they see in the movies.

4. physics-boy profile image59
    physics-boyposted 6 years ago

I would like to refer you to a hub I made on this subject. Anyone that suggests the Moon landings were faked could not be more wrong. There are a lot of people spreading misinformation and bad science out there. Be Wary. Here's the link: http://physics-boy.hubpages.com/hub/Abo … They-Faked

5. JohnM profile image60
    JohnMposted 6 years ago

If there ever was a conspiracy theory I could believe this would be it. But I believe they did go to the moon. I think they were very lucky that more didn't go wrong than did. Did you see where Buzz Aldrin actually punched a preacher who accused him of helping to fake the moon landing.

Two things have always made me wonder about this.

1. Why did the flag move in that video.
    2. Why are there no stars in any video transmitted from the Moon to earth.

I remember the night this happened and if it was faked it would have come out by  now. They would have never been able to keep it quite.

working