jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Moon landing - fake or real? What do you think?

1. showmegreen profile image72
    showmegreenposted 7 years ago

Moon landing - fake or real? What do you think?

2. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 7 years ago

I have to go for real. Ben Franklin said: Three men can keep a secret, if two of them are dead. My Dad helped build the Saturn Five rockets for the Apollo program. Geuss that makes me biased. Some experiments were set up that are still operable today...or so we're told!LOL

3. pancoor profile image54
    pancoorposted 7 years ago

Real for me. If it had been fake it would have been harder to keep the secret for so long period of time than just land on the moon in my opinion.

4. melpor profile image92
    melporposted 7 years ago

Why are you even asking this question, three astronauts almost lost their lives on Apollo 11 trying to get to the moon and land there. Later landing missions to the moon were successful ones with the astronauts returning with rock samples and very beautiful pictures of the earth rising over the horizon on the moon. If you have a good telescope you can probably see the lunar rover up there on the moon. Also the astronaut left an instrument for astronomers to bounce a laser beam on it to get an accurate measurement of the distant the moon is from the earth. The results indicate the moon is slower moving away from the earth. There are plenty more evidence that the astronauts had landed on the moon.

5. framistan profile image57
    framistanposted 7 years ago

I say they were real.  I witnessed a couple Apollo moon launches.  Apollo 14 and 17 I  witnessed blast off.  We were TWELVE miles away and the sound of it was so intense it  is hard to describe. It was rumbled like thousands of bombs going off.  It was so loud I could FEEL it in my lungs.  I think people who claim it was fake are very silly.

working