What do you do in order to keep your spirits up?

1. LailaK profile image76
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

What do you do in order to keep your spirits up?

2. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Remeber to buy a fresh bottle of sraight malt when the one i'm using gets low, that ensures my spirits are always at the right level.

3. BecauseIloveyou profile image37
    BecauseIloveyouposted 6 years ago

Since circumstances are not kind to any of us, one very good way to overcome is to mediate on all the good things of your day/ life/ health/family.........That is a lift for anybody. Hopefully enough to help people overcome and focus on the future, realizing all is temporary.
    I start my day out reading the Bible, because I have an awesome relationship to God for 30 years (I was atheist before, had none of that religious pre-chewed hog wash to undo). In my case God "fills" my spirit ( the part that doesn't die) with all kinds of awesome feedback, I can use to overcome my different messed up situations.
    One real good tip is to put music on, which we enjoy listening to.
    Now if someone is depressed, we might need heavier artillery to shoot down the blues. Hope this helps.
    I want to apologize  for me to take so long to get back, but I can't figure all this blogging out very well.  I also have no clue if this question was directed at me or was a general question. I am now at this blogging.

working