jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think will happen on December 20th of this year?

1. chivs86 profile image81
    chivs86posted 5 years ago

What do you think will happen on December 20th of this year?

according to several prophecies, most notably the Mayan calender, what do you think is this big thing what will happen this year.  Alien contact, End of the world, Armagaddeon are a few.  How about world peace?  what do you think?

2. GoodLady profile image94
    GoodLadyposted 5 years ago

I do believe we will be decorating Christmas trees, really.  World peace is often felt more on Christmas day in the western world.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

The sun will rise and set at the appropriate times, night will fall and the we will move into the next day.

4. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

Funny, I was thinking the same things as MickS before I even clicked the link. Really, people are getting upset because the people who didn't use wheels created a calender, and I don't see why.

5. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

I actually KNOW what will happen on December 20th, this year.....

By mid-afternoon, I will be in an "egg nog" fog from that great nog that I make from the recipe in my "Fanny Farmer" cookbook......

6. jbosh1972 profile image95
    jbosh1972posted 5 years ago

It should be the shortest day of the year.  This time of the year can be quite dark and grey for sure in the Northern Hemisphere.  Of coarse, it will be approaching 100 degress in parts of Australia around this time.  I will try to get 13 hours sleep this day! LOL!

working