How long did it take you to complete your Bachelors Degree? Was it more than fo

1. Tiger Mom profile image59
    Tiger Momposted 5 years ago

How long did it take you to complete your Bachelors Degree?  Was it more than four years?

More and more students are attending multiple institutions to complete one degree. Some are shut out of prerequisite classes.  Others are constrained by finances.  Are you a swirling student?

2. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

hmm..nope. i finished college after 5 years, engineering course..i did not quit and transfer to other courses after that, it will be a waste of money cause on my case, we are poor. so i did my best, we borrow money when its tuition time just for me to finish my degree..

3. profile image48
    moisesklineposted 5 years ago

Typically, it takes 48 months to complete a bachelor's degree. It must be tough doing two degrees at the same time. I'd been reading California College San Diego reviews, and saw that the college offers bachelor's degrees in healthcare, business, graphic arts, and IT, most of which can be completed in less than the normal completion time. Additionally, students don’t have to wait for a new semester to begin, they can join any time. This saves a significant amount of time, and lets students finish their degrees a lot faster. Visit the college if you wish to get more information about its programs. … ego-campus