How to obtain a degree on criminal science.

1. Princessa profile image83
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

How to obtain a degree on criminal science.

2. janiek13 profile image80
    janiek13posted 8 years ago

Do you mean a degree in criminal justice? I do have a bachelors in criminal justice, I went to UCF and graduated with my degree. I would think that you have similar opportunities where you live. If you are talking about the forensic side of criminal justice, then you would enter a slightly different program. Most universities have counselors to help you along. I hope that answered your question.

3. Khaisar Soase' profile image60
    Khaisar Soase'posted 8 years ago

Hi janiek13  I am new at this so I apoligize for the wait.
    I am enrolled in Kapalan University which is an online program in an accredited college. My degree plan specifically refers to criminal science. When I found myself at the cross-roads having to start over I decided that if I am going to do this, I am going to do something I want to do. I want to be one of those few people who say they love their job. I don't care as much about the money as long as I can be somewhat comfortable. Really I just want to help and make a bit of an impact. There is so much evil in the world and I'd like to see if I can help bring down some of these individuals who invoke terror on the innocent and  helpless. Thanks for asking.

working