This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

How to obtain a degree on criminal science.

1. Princessa profile image82
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

How to obtain a degree on criminal science.

2. janiek13 profile image79
    janiek13posted 8 years ago

Do you mean a degree in criminal justice? I do have a bachelors in criminal justice, I went to UCF and graduated with my degree. I would think that you have similar opportunities where you live. If you are talking about the forensic side of criminal justice, then you would enter a slightly different program. Most universities have counselors to help you along. I hope that answered your question.

3. Khaisar Soase' profile image60
    Khaisar Soase'posted 8 years ago

Hi janiek13  I am new at this so I apoligize for the wait.
    I am enrolled in Kapalan University which is an online program in an accredited college. My degree plan specifically refers to criminal science. When I found myself at the cross-roads having to start over I decided that if I am going to do this, I am going to do something I want to do. I want to be one of those few people who say they love their job. I don't care as much about the money as long as I can be somewhat comfortable. Really I just want to help and make a bit of an impact. There is so much evil in the world and I'd like to see if I can help bring down some of these individuals who invoke terror on the innocent and  helpless. Thanks for asking.

working