jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What will you feel and do if you cannot solve a question that is new to you in t

1. phillippeengel profile image81
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

What will you feel and do if you cannot solve a question that is new to you in the exams?

2. AlexK2009 profile image92
    AlexK2009posted 5 years ago

If there are other questions you can solve do them first them come back to it

Try to relate the question to to other things you know.

See if you can creatively misinterpret the question. If it is genuinely ambiguous you can have fun with this but make sure you make it clear you are   using  perhaps non standard meanings of words

As to what I would feel: confusion and irritation. Maybe Panic.

3. ahmed.b profile image77
    ahmed.bposted 5 years ago

If a question is new to me in exams I feel a little relaxed that now I have more time in solving other questions and do not have the worry to solve this as well as at the end if I get time I can try to some how solve it or write something about it. Even then if would not be able to solve it correctly I have a excuse that this question is new to me.

4. rmcleve profile image81
    rmcleveposted 5 years ago

I agree with the other authors. If you come to something unknown in an exam, read it over a few times, circle it and move on. At some point, come back to try the question. Many questions will give insight into either the answer or the writer's perspective. You should be able to pick the question apart enough to make an educated guess.

working