jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have any special plans for the super moon that will fill the sky on Cinco

1. SpiderBytes profile image84
    SpiderBytesposted 5 years ago

Do you have any special plans for the super moon that will fill the sky on Cinco de Mayo?

This Saturday is Cinco de Mayo and also is the day the moon, which will be full, will reach its perigee causing it to appear larger and brighter in the sky than at any other time during the year. Do you have any plans to include this celestial event in your weekend plans?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6565170_f260.jpg

2. joanwz profile image73
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

Yes. We have a State Park near our town that has an observatory. We are probably going there and will definitely have our cameras ready.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Didn't know about the moon, but we will have a nice, clear night tomorrow. It should be awesome!

Also, I really only answered your question because your user picture made me slap my laptop screen because I thought something was crawling on it. I really hate spiders! wink

4. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

We will have the cameras and the telescope ready to enjoy the views. The conjunction of the Moon, Saturn and the star Spica will be an added bonus as well.

working