jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could go back in time, what piece of wisdom would you give yourself ?

1. iwriteforyou profile image72
    iwriteforyouposted 5 years ago

If you could go back in time, what piece of wisdom would you give yourself ?

2. divacratus profile image76
    divacratusposted 5 years ago

I would have advised myself to be more outgoing and mingle with more people out there. I was painfully shy, but better late than never I guess smile

3. Emma Harvey profile image90
    Emma Harveyposted 5 years ago

To be more confident - especially with work. I wish I'd tried more at a younger age to gain confidence and knowledge in different areas.

4. KrystalD profile image80
    KrystalDposted 5 years ago

To thy own self be true.

Take care of yourself because no one is going to do it for you.

When people tell you who they are, believe it.

5. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

My advice would be, "Think Ahead," in the interest of yourself, your children and your aging parents.

6. waynet profile image75
    waynetposted 5 years ago

Learn about and use the internet in the 1990's....

7. ssaffery profile image85
    ssafferyposted 5 years ago

This one is easy. For me, I would clearly apply at the University of Phoenix as an enrollment counselor than enroll there as a college student, sue the school for signing up as many stupid students as possible, and then walk away with $9.5 million dollars because graduating from the University of Phoenix July 2008 with an unaccredited Bachelors of Science in Information Technology was the wrong thing to do.

You can read more about how two former employees who worked at the University of Phoenix walked with $9.5 million dollars a piece here:

http://ssaffery.hubpages.com/hub/Univer … lar-Salary

8. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 5 years ago

I'd go back about 8 months and make some different choices about the renters that we put in our house. I wish I knew then what I know now!

9. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Sometimes it is better to be bored than move on when it comes to relationships.