Where do I sign up for the University of Phoenix lawsuit?

1. Mbhernandez702 profile image59
    Mbhernandez702posted 11 months ago

Where do I sign up for the University of Phoenix lawsuit?

I graduated in 2008 w a Bachelors in Business Mgmt. All I received out of 4 years in attending was a piece of paper and a hefty student loan debt. I was misled and used by UOP staff.

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 11 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13580499_f260.jpg

Google: University of Phoenix Class Action lawsuit.
    For the record most "for profit college" degrees do not garner the same respect as state and established private universities.
    If your school advertises on TV and radio offering a 1-800 number for listeners to call then your degree is not going to beat out someone who got theirs from Indiana University...etc
    A UOP or  National University type of degrees are best suited or people who already have established a career and want to tack on a degree to move up within their company. Even then that may not help them depending on the company and it's management. No degree is a guarantees success.
    Anyone who is sitting on the sofa watching daytime TV commercials and thinks getting a degree from one of these schools is the same as going to Stanford, Harvard, or the Big 10 is in for a shock. A lot of folks don't even consider these "real colleges". All degrees are not "equal" in the marketplace!

1. Mbhernandez702 profile image59
      Mbhernandez702posted 10 months agoin reply to this

thanks

working