What can you do with a master degree in adult educations?

1. Rodric29 profile image77
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

What can you do with a master degree in adult educations?

2. StephanieBCrosby profile image85
    StephanieBCrosbyposted 5 years ago

Short answer...plenty. As long as you think creatively and rationally, there are many jobs and career paths. While my background is tutoring and a B.A. and M.A. in English, they put me in a good position to market myself as an educator. I will soon be in the dissertation phase of my Ph.D. in Education: Curriculum and Instruction. This will lend more credibility as an educator along with my track record. But I realized I did not have to wait for the completion of my Ph.D. to market myself as a content developer and start building my personal business as an educational consultant, tutor, etc.

If you haven't already, find ways to be on committees for curriculum design and implementation. Then, do your homework. See what types of jobs people with similar credentials as you are doing and how they got there. Usually, the degree itself is not what is going to make you marketable. So, pull all your strengths and see what you can do that you like. You may even want to work for online places where you design your own adult education classes and you get paid per student.

working