jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in life after death and Reincarnation?

1. anusujith profile image78
    anusujithposted 5 years ago

Do you believe in life after death and Reincarnation?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6735904_f260.jpg

2. dinkan53 profile image77
    dinkan53posted 5 years ago

I think human race has a built-in instinct for expectation of life beyond death. Not everybody beleives in life after death. Lot of peoples have described their experiences from “the other side” after coming out from clinical death. According to belief only humans have a soul and animals not. May be the soul continues to live after our mortal bodies have died. So we will try to believe that life does not end with the grave.

3. endless sea profile image75
    endless seaposted 5 years ago

simply answering yes, I believe in life after death we live after we die eternally in the world of spirit, cause I believe in spirits so I believe spirits live after the body is dead, it's my belief.

Anyways is that the pic from the movie "chandramukhi"???

4. avorodisa profile image85
    avorodisaposted 5 years ago

I do. But I also believe in the posibility to avoid the wheel of Sansara, the world of relative existence, and become pure spirit.

5. Grim Master profile image61
    Grim Masterposted 5 years ago

Personally, I don't know.
    But I really want to stay conscious.
    However, I don't want to be reborn as someone else with my memories forgotten and such. I don't believe in a heaven or hell, but there's a chance that it could be something we've never imagined. So many people fear and yet are fascinated by death. It's a really interesting topic.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

not even a little bit. these things are the main reason that religion has survived over the years and it blows my mind how many people actually believe in these things.

working