Is there anything you have done or said in life you repent today?

1. TeacherCaro profile image61
    TeacherCaroposted 5 years ago

Is there anything you have done or said in life you repent today?

I sometimes remember things I did or said in which I hurt someone who didn't deserve it. Now I know I cannot go back time. What can we do to change it?

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

Sometimes there is just no way in which you can change it. Maybe the person has since died. In that case, you cannot hurt them any further, nor can you improve the situation for them. BUT you can make a difference to someone who is currently alive and needing help or a kind word.

3. HLKeeley profile image84
    HLKeeleyposted 5 years ago

All my decisions have led to where I am today. I have learned from my mistakes making me stronger. People who have hurt me have made me into who I am today. The most important lesson I have learned is forgiveness. If I hurt someone by my actions or words or lack of, than I truly am sorry, but I cannot change what I did and can only learn from it. The best way to "change it" is to learn and make yourself wiser. I have apologized more times than I can count. Whether person accepts my apology is up to them, but I feel better knowing that I acknowledge that I was wrong.

working