jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you

1. JulianaDragoness profile image79
    JulianaDragonessposted 5 years ago

If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6804237_f260.jpg

2. HLKeeley profile image81
    HLKeeleyposted 5 years ago

Very interesting question, especially since I am wrapping up the last season of Lost. lol

If the "rules" do not apply, I would definitely go back to when my parents were growing up. I really would like to have seen them before they met each other and what they were like. OR I would want to meet the younger version of myself, I mean when do you get the chance to meet yourself?

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

If I could go back at my current age, I would want to sit with my mom and dad and ask them about all kinds of things that, as a child, I never really thought about.  They have been gone since I was a girl, (my dad 1960, my mom 1966) so seeing them again would be awesome.  I would want them to know that while it was hard, I ended up happy with a great family.

4. Ariana Phillips profile image73
    Ariana Phillipsposted 5 years ago

Well if we're not limited to just our lifetime I would definitely go visit Rome for a day during the years of the republic. It would be cool to see it during this very interesting time.

working