jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (20 posts)

If you could change your gender for a day- would you?

1. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

If you could change your gender for a day- would you?

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image85
    LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

I would become a woman just to get inside their head!
    No really, it would prove to be very interesting to learn how a woman thinks.

3. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

yes just to see what its like on the other side

4. windresistant profile image57
    windresistantposted 7 years ago

Absolutely! I bet there are some really minor differences that could only be noticed by such an experience. I'd jump on this opportunity!

5. mybabytia1 profile image57
    mybabytia1posted 7 years ago

I definitely would...There's a specific event that I would love to experience. Just so curious to how and what it feels like.

6. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

No i couldn't like to change my gender  i am happy as a girl ..................

7. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

Yes,but just for a day.

There are things we all want to experience being the opposite gender.

I think it would be enlightening in so many ways to figure what makes each other tick.

8. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Absolutely -- I've always wondered what it would be like to be a man, but certainly wouldn't want to do it much longer than a day (no offense, guys). If I could have my preference, I'd switch bodies with my husband for a day, I'm sure I'd learn a LOT that I couldn't otherwise.

9. JLClose profile image59
    JLCloseposted 7 years ago

Of course! I would love to really feel what my husband is thinking.

10. Dovay Lee profile image37
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

I will not  change it, I am very happy to be a woman though sometimes i feel tired and inconvenient. In fact, different genders have different advantages. Just be happy with what you are. This is enough.

11. zduckman profile image61
    zduckmanposted 7 years ago

Yes...would be fun to experience the power that women have over men from the other side.

12. joshhunt83 profile image61
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

If it was just for a day it would certainly be an interesting experience. I would give it a go.

13. Freethinker79 profile image61
    Freethinker79posted 7 years ago

Yes I would. I think everybody should. It ll give them a whole new appreciation for the opposite sex if you knew what they went to and how they thought.

14. selene383 profile image58
    selene383posted 7 years ago

wow i like all of the answers so far. And yes i would like to be a guy for a day. I would love to see how they think. And other things...... smile

15. gpinheiro profile image55
    gpinheiroposted 7 years ago

Definitely! When i was a child i wanted to be a boy so that i could do the things they did and that my father would not allow me to do. When i became pregnant i loved being a woman!!!!!!!! Now that i am 50 i still would love to be a man for a whole day... but do not know what i would do!!!!

16. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I would love to be a guy for a day. I want to watch a game of baseball with a buch of guys and fart and laugh and drink a beer. I also, want to pee standing up.

17. kallini2010 profile image82
    kallini2010posted 7 years ago

I definitely would.  I would become a real woman, instead of a god-damned man!  LOL  I am joking I am a woman and quite straight, but sometimes it is hard for me to identify with women.  They are too girly or womanly and I feel like a general.

Maybe it really depends on upbringing, the roles we fall into.

I don't think that "I am a woman" or "I am a man" statements are definitive.  It does not tell you all that much.

What kind of woman?  What is your personality?

A woman can be strong, courageous, decisive, bold.

A man can have "no balls".  Too often the case.

But on the other hand, it is believed that men have more stressful lives -- it goes back to apes.  Research shows that alpha-males stress level is quite high, their lives are shorter than females'.  Sometimes they are killed for being the rulers (uprisings, revolts, impeachment - same goes in the animal world).  I am quite serious.

The best thing about being a woman - having a child.  Maybe it is not such a bad idea that we have no choice in selecting our own gender.  Accept what you have and make the best of it.

18. Pente profile image83
    Penteposted 7 years ago

Absolutely. I asked my wife about it once and she said it would really be fun....
    Did you ever see the movie "Switch"? I loved the ending!

19. poloche35 profile image54
    poloche35posted 7 years ago

i kind know how she thinks and feel, and that is enough experience for me lol.............................

20. Rayalternately profile image60
    Rayalternatelyposted 7 years ago

The gift would be wasted on me, I'd just sit and home all day and play with my boobies! big_smile

working