Do you truly understand the implication's of Quantum physics on the world today?

1. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

Do you truly understand the implication's of Quantum physics on the world today?

Quantum reality is quite perplexing for the average thinker, but many scientific minds may not think the same about it all. If you can explain why you feel such a subject as Quantum Physics is either useful to us all, or useless.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6822338_f260.jpg

2. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 5 years ago

Good question. I think its useful to use because even though the majority of us don't really understand Quantum Physics, it is something that will change the way we see the Universe, how it was made and maybe even come up with some information that will be life changing. For example time travel. If we can figure out how particles work we may just discover how to jump backwards in time. And of course we could discover whether Time is linear or whether it has all happened at once, as some scientists believe. The world around us is not as we see it, on a tiny scale if you look at a table for example it isn't actually solid, nor is anything else. Another thing is if we figure out everything to do with atoms there is a possibility that we could travel across Space in a few hours with wormholes etc. The subject itself is either massively boring to someone, or in my case absolutely fascinating! The main thing of course is that if we do figure out the 'meaning of everything' there is a possibility that we could discover the true meaning of God! and yes scientists do believe in God too.

1. CloudExplorer profile image79
      CloudExplorerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Interesting perspective on things here Nell, I will definitely get into reading your hubs more often for sure, you seem to know a great deal about the scientific explorations of this awesome place they call the universe. That is a cool asset to have.

working