jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone felt a sense of time distortion after waking up?

1. somethgblue profile image88
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

Has anyone felt a sense of time distortion after waking up?

I have recently (within the last six months) felt as if I have lost or gained time in my sleep? I have felt extremely hungry even though I ate a huge meal the night before. I have felt like I have only slept a few hours even though it should have been more than eight.

People at work have complained of similar feelings, have folks around the world felt this or is this just a local phenomenon?

The time between 12 midnight and 4:00 a.m. is supposedly our spiritual reboot time however is it being used to regulate our internal clocks as the planet evolves?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6892038_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Of course. It comes after a really bad nights sleep. It seems like nothing has happened. No relaxation, no sense of sleep, just closing your eyes and waking up still tired, sore, and hungry. Happens twice a week for me.

3. honeybee2u profile image61
    honeybee2uposted 5 years ago

I have also tried to find an answer for something similar that happened to me 16 years ago.  It was in September 1996 that I went to sleep one afternoon around 3:00 p.m.  When I woke up at around 5:30 p.m, everything around me has changed, as it seemed to me.  I felt that I have slept for hundreds of years and lost all those years sleeping.  I sat there looking out the window with tears streaming down my eyes.  I left so lost.  I felt that everybody who lived in my time have gone and I felt like a stranger in another era, another time.  I could not identify any of the surroundings nor the people around me.  Its a very strange feeling, a sad feeling, a feeling of being lost I could not fully describe.  It went on for a week and disappeared.  But it caused something in me - the fear of sleeping during the day.  For 16 years now, my body's biological clock can not "shut down" to sleep during the day, even though I may be very tired.  I can only sleep after 7:00 p.m when it is dark outside.  The fear of sleeping and waking up with that feeling and sense of time distortion is still fresh as yesterday.  Maybe somebody can help explain.

1. somethgblue profile image88
      somethgblueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That may have been you experiencing a past life, I'm talking more about how our Planet is evolving with us on it and we are evolving with it.

I suspect Nibiru causing the Planet to change it's rotation and how we reboot spiritually.

working