Is not life more important than food and the body more important than clothing?

1. Iamsam profile image82
    Iamsamposted 5 years ago

Is not life more important than food and the body more important than clothing?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

it is but without food we wouldn't have life and without clothing, people in cold places would die , so i guess it is safe to say it all depends on what you consider more important.

3. Faybe Bay profile image73
    Faybe Bayposted 5 years ago

Hi Iamsam, great to see you again! I tell myself that this is the truth all the time. Life is more important than food, shelter and the body is more important than the clothes I wear. I'm answering this because I have undergone a complete financial upheaval and because of this I fear that my station in life that I worked so hard to achieve will suffer. I listen to my son when he tells me to eat, because I need food to sustain my body and my life. I wait because I am trying so hard to make the food last as long as I can. My clothing no longer matters because I am afraid to leave my home and only leave when I have an appointment. My body has given up on me because I worked it too hard for too many years. My Dr. says that I "worked through the pain" to the point of irreparable damage. The Social Security administration has denied me disability until I go before a judge. I tell myself that surviving is more important than quality of life. I believe that's your real question. So yes, my life is more important than the type of food I eat to stay alive. Bread is only a dollar and that's what I eat for the most part. I buy the other food for my son and he insists that I eat some of that too. The body is more important than the clothes that I wear. It matters not whether I am in a gown or in rags, my body is still alive and therefore I must do whatever it takes to sustain this life and this body. Thank you for validating my feelings, I thought I was alone in my belief.