jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your opinion about killing insects?

1. charmingfox profile image60
    charmingfoxposted 5 years ago

What is your opinion about killing insects?

How do you feel when killing insects? more specifically ants.

2. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 5 years ago

If they're in my house, they're pests and will probably die. If they are spiders, roaches, or mosquitoes, there will be war! Ants--the little raiders--are more respectable, but they belong outdoors, too. I feel bad when I have to make an end of them.

3. Mahmo profile image61
    Mahmoposted 5 years ago

If they cause or transmit any disease their killing is a duty because our life comes first. My own opinion is that no creature at all has been created in vain or without wisdom,if not for some sort of balance which is unknown to us and positively affecting our surrounding environment, but definitely the wisdom or balance is known to specialized scientists.

4. howlermunkey profile image90
    howlermunkeyposted 5 years ago

Spiders (friendly ones), Beetles, Dragon Flies, etc... Ill put in a cup and set outside. Roaches, Ticks (especially on my Molly Dog) and mosquitos fade into the sunset via the bottom of my shoe or aerosol......

5. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

The only good bug is a dead bug.

Ants, hmmm. When I put the cat's food on the kitchen floor, these little ants always get into it. So I put the cat's food on the kitchen table. People walk in and ask, "Your cat eats at the kitchen table?" And I reply, "Well, he is one of the family."

Now as for bees, since I got stung recently, I'm not real friendly toward them. I zapped a bunch of them the other day with spray. Spiders don't bother me that much, but since they freak out my daughter, I have to dispense with them promptly. Recently when I walked to the store down the street, my daughter who was watching TV with her girlfriend sent me a text that said, "Dad hurry home there's a big spider on the wall!"

And fleas, I had a battle with them on the cat this summer. That freaked out my daughter too.

So how do I feel when killing insects? Great.